Sunday, May 26, 2013

enjoy the blooms...

Some weekends nature and natural laziness combine to create an urge to enjoy rather than work. Isn't that what all the hard work is for? Well, maybe not, however it is nice to sit back and relax once in a while. Let the birds and bees hop about and work. I'll sit here and enjoy. The rain frequent showers also helped to disuade me and I will share the blame as if it were perfectly sunny, I may have felt the urge to be out there weeding. (there is a need for that just about everywhere)
In case you think i'm entirely lazy, I did do a bit of work weeding the front beds, but as soon as that was done. the enjoyment began. In case you haven't been seeing lots of bloom in your beds, I'll pass on a few from mine.















No comments:

Post a Comment