Sunday, October 7, 2012

For whom the bell tolls...

Winter has started to blow it's chilly breath through the keyhole of Fall. We are experiencing the crisp mornings and pleasant afternoons of fall, but a light frost has covered the grass the last couple days. I am afraid that the frost forgot to read its farmers almanac this year because it is supposed to be frost free until October 25th. Some one aught to do something about this. 
So as I wander through my beautiful garden that is showing the wear and tear of a few frost mornings, it seems to whisper, "For whom doth this bell toll?" and I answer "It tolls for thee."


the bloggettes

2 comments:

  1. Ya gotta love those bloggettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Nadezda! Winter is coming here in Saint Petersburg too. The day are shorter now. Your kids are pretty!

    ReplyDelete